Review: Pusheen Box [Fall 2017 Edition]

Monday, October 30, 2017


The Fall box is here!  I received a shipping notification on 10/24/2017 and it arrived on 10/28/2017.  Very fast and efficient this time.  The box was completely plastic wrapped and nicely packaged.  The fall box shows colorful leaves on top and a toadstool on one side.  The size of the box (length wise) is bigger than previous boxes.



This box was packed full with a lot of goodies. Let's begin!


1. Pusheen Pancake Pan

This is probably hits the list of top Pusheen items I've ever received.  I love making cute food so this Pancake Pan just has me squeeling over how cute it is.  I don't even eat pancakes often but now I'm going to go out and buy myself some pancake mix haha!  It has teflon coating, dishwasher safe, and safe to use on gas, electric, HOB, and halogen stoves only.  Will share a photo after use!



 2. Pusheen Pillow Cover

This is a square cushion pillow cover with a picture of Pusheen's winking face on it.  It has a mint green background and also mint on the backside with pom pom edges and invisible zipper on one side.  A cute home decor!



3.  Pusheen Notepad and Pen Topper

This is a Fall themed notepad and pen.  The pen has a Pusheen holding a toadstool on top.


4. Pusheen Shower Curtain

These Pusheen boxes think of the wildest things to include in their boxes.  I never expected to own a Pusheen shower curtain and now I can't wait to hang it up.  Will update with a photo when I do.



5. Pusheen Bath Mat

To go with the shower curtain, they included a pink mini bath mat featuring a full body Pusheen on it.  I find it to be a bit small and thin to actually use.  But it would also make a great dish dryer mat near the kitchen sink.



6. Pusheen Sweatshirt

Just like last year they included a cozy crewneck sweatshirt.  This one has a fun fall allover print.  It is like a light heather grey brown color. 



7.  Mini Pusheen Plush

I was actually surprised there has never been a plushie in any of the Pusheen Boxes since it started.  I've known the brand Pusheen to be very popular with their plushies (usually holding a cute item like cookie, ice-cream, sushi etc.)  So I was pleasantly surprised to see their teaser that a plushie is included.  It is smaller than I expected.  It is actually a mini beanie plushie and it is holding an acorn.



8. Toadstool Pusheen Vinyl Figure

Each box contains a vinyl figure and this one is a Pusheen holding a toadstool.



Overall, I am pretty content with the box again.  I don't think I was ever unhappy with any box.  While I may not always love every single item, I still find the items to be valuable and worth the money.  This is my second to last box of my annual subscription.  I am so sad the Winter Box will be my last box.  But I think I've spent enough money on this box and own enough Pusheen items for a while.


Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. If you decide on a sink that's smaller or larger compared to your original one, you may ought to modification the tabletop too. a much bigger sink is healthier as a result of it'll need you to supply additional space for the sink instead of dynamic the total tabletop. Click Here to read more.
    Or,
    Read more at:
    Mat for Kitchen Sink
    https://matforkitchenfloor.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook