Review: Influenster - Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Liquid Rouge

Tuesday, December 12, 2017



I received the Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Liquid Rouge complimentary from Influenster for review.  I'm not a makeup expert but I have some knowledge about makeup and never heard of this brand before. I found out that it is a luxury brand and this lip stain retails for $48.  I could tell it was a high quality brand by the beautiful packaging and glass container.

About Clé de Peau Beauté
 Clé de Peau Beauté, the premier luxury skincare and makeup brand from Shiseido Cosmetics, was founded in 1982 as the ultimate expression of elegance and science.  Forever guided by an exquisite aesthetic sensibiity and intelligence,  Clé de Peau Beauté has instilled its products with modernity, enchantment, and dynamism to emerge as an industry leader in delivering radiance so remarkable, it emanates from within

Key Benefits
  • Unique Tri-laminar technology separates color and shine into three layers for an unparalleled level of color saturation and captivating texture.
  • Brilliant Color Powder creates bright rich color that appears to melt into lips.
  • Crystal Coat Polymer reveals a jewel-like luster and radiance.
  • Illuminating Hydro -Wrap Complex and premium Argan Tree Oil deliver rich moisture that lasts for four hours.
How to Use
  • Apply to lips on top and then bottom, starting from the center of the lip, move outward to the corners to completely cover each lip.
  • With the end of the tip at the corner of the mouth, move towards the center on both top and then bottom lip, following the contours of the mouth.
  • Apply to the center of the bottom lip once again to give the appearance of plump, full lips.


The Radiant Liquid Rouge comes in 8 colors.  I received the lip stain in #17 Bright Red.  I don't wear red often but I thought the color was pretty and easy to wear.  It's a bright red color with a hint of orange.  It's stated that this luxurious glossy stain delivers long-wearing color that melts into lips for a shiny, vinyl look.  I get really chapped lips and it can be difficult for me to wear lipgloss, especially lipstick.  I found that this stain was true to its statement.  The color melted into my lips and the color looked smooth.  I also wore it for four hours after drinking coffee and having lunch before it needed to be re-applied.  If I felt like splurging, I would repurchase this.  They have a lot of very wearable pink shades I would love to try.



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook