Lookbook: Perfect Camel Coat and Gucci Soho Disco Bag

Sunday, January 14, 2018


Haven't done an outfit post in forever!  But I had to get some photos and share my new coat and purse.  I've been looking for the perfect long camel peacoat for a long time.  I always thought I'd wait and splurge on a good quality one.  I saw Extra Petite post this coat from J.Crew Factory.  I often shop there online but I never looked into their wool coat options so I thought I'd give it a try since it looked really good on her.  I waited until Black Friday and the price dropped to $95!  Also got an additional 10% cash back with Ebates (sign up with my link for $10 to start!).  I had to order it in several sizes because I wasn't sure which size would fit best.  I tried size 4 which turned out too wide and long, and size 0 which was too tight on the shoulders and short on the sleeves.  Size 2 fit me just right with some extra room for thick sweaters.  I am 5'3 and currently around 112lb.  Because of my weight gain I thought I would size up but it looks like I didn't need to with this coat.  The blue and white striped lining on the inside was a nice touch.  It also has a chain on the collar inside for hanging up your coat.


When I was in Spain last month, I purchased the Gucci Soho Disco bag.  I will write another post in the future with a more detailed review.  I decided to purchase this in Spain to take advantage of the  lower Euro price and Vat Tax rebate.  But what really put me over the edge to buy the bag when I entered to the store to just take a look was that the Sales Associate told me this bag will soon be discontinued.  I think if this bag becomes discontinued it will become more valuable.  It is a popular bag in the fashion blogger world and nicely priced under $1000.  (currently $1190 pre-tax in USD.  It was under $1000 USD before the price increase last year).  I'll admit I wasn't attracted to this bag at first but after trying out my sister's beige version, it grew on me.  The small camera bag's rectangular shape is surprisingly able to fit a lot inside.  The design is a bit boxy but simple with the Gucci logo in the front.  The tassle zipper handle gives it a special unique touch.  It is a great casual bag that I can carry out every day without as much maintenance as my other luxury bags.  




Turtleneck | Zara
Knit Legging PantsExpress
PurseGucci Soho Disco Bag
Accessories |

Thanks for reading!
xo Reeni


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook