Product Review: Sincerely Silver

Saturday, February 09, 2019



Valentine's Day is coming up, have you thought of what gift to get your girlfriend or wife?  Sincerely Silver sent me their customized Roman Numeral Necklace to try out and I think it is just the perfect gift for a special occasion like this.  You can customize this necklace by choosing any date that has special meaning to you such as an anniversary date, wedding date, birthday, etc.  I think that is really unique and special.  I chose my wedding date: 5/24/2015 which translated to V - XXIV - MMXV.  This delicate rose gold necklace is a really pretty and simple necklace you can wear on its own or layer with other delicate pieces.  It hangs on an 18" rose gold chain but you have the option to request a custom length.  Sincerely sliver is committed to high end but affordable jewelry.  This necklace also comes in a sterling silver option.  The necklace I received is a pretty rose gold color and the chain is very thin.  The metal plate is pretty thin too so it definitely is a delicate piece of jewelry that I will have to take care of.  The packaging was simple on a cardboard holder.  The date was also separated by Dashes and not a Period as shown in their product photo.  So if that is something you care about make sure to specify how you want it to look when you customize your order.

If I had received something like this from my husband I certainly would have been surprised and loved it.  It's a really thoughtful gift that is stylish and unique.  Sincerely Silver also has a variety of other Anniversary jewelry so please check them out!



Thanks for reading!
xo Reeni

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the work and how you have shared this article here about gems. It's a vast and proficient article for us. Gratefulness should share it. gold necklace price in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, this is very important information which is shared by you. This info is meaningful and important for everyone to increase our knowledge about it. Always keep sharing this kind of info. Thank you. mens chains

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good information, You have provided valuable data for us. It is good and informative for everyone. Keep posting always. I am very thankful to you. Pearl Necklace Set Online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for publishing such excellent knowledge. You are doing such a good job. This info is very helpful for everyone. Keep it up. Thanks. necklace with names on them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice information, This information will always help everyone for gaining knowledge. So please always share your important information. I am very thankful to you for providing essential information. Bridal Earrings

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very delightful article that you have shared here. Your blog is a valuable and engaging article for us, and also I will share it with my companions who need this info. Buy Ethnic Jewelry Online India Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog took to me an entirely significant spot. It is a beneficial and factual article to enhance knowledge. Thanks for sharing an article like this.buy solitaire diamonds online Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am looking at some of your posts on this website and I think this website is really informative. Best https://krishnapearlsandjewellers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've written a very useful article. This article provided me with some useful knowledge. Thank you for providing this information Silver Cross Necklaces For Sale USA. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I generally check this kind of article and I found your article which is related to my interest. Genuinely it is good and instructive information,Silver Buyers In San Diego Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very delightful article that you have shared here. Your blog is a valuable and engaging article for us, and also I will share it with my companions who need this info, Get Cash for Your Silver jewelry Willow Creek, GA Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The content you've posted here is fantastic because it provides some excellent information that will be quite beneficial to me. Thank you for sharing about Jewelry Pawn Shop Online. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have given great content here.Tourmaline Pendant I am glad to discover this post as I found lots of valuable data in your article. Thanks for sharing an article like this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have worked nicely with your insights that makes our work easy. The information you have provided is really factual and significant for us. Keep sharing these types of article, Thank you.Kundan Jewellery Gold Necklace Earring Set

    ReplyDelete
  16. You wrote this post very carefully. The amount of information is stunning and also a gainful article for us. Keep sharing this kind of articles, Thank you.gold buyers stratford

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The delightful article you have posted here. This is a good way to increase our knowledge. Continue sharing this kind of articles, Thank you.Zodiac Signs Necklaces

    ReplyDelete
  19. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. grand master aprons for sale online. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It is what I was searching for is really informative. Sell Gold for Cash Fayetteville It is a significant and useful article for us. Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook