Wedding Details Down to the Toes


Did you know?  Wedding shoe pictures are thing ;)  My favorite thing about weddings are the details.  I wanted everything to fall together from head to toe.  When I laid eyes on a pair of Valentino nude bow pumps I couldn't stop thinking about how perfect they would go with the dress I wanted.  You can read about my search for them HERE.  To go with the rustic theme and grey suits, I found Cole Haan cognac wingtip oxfords for Kwang from Marshalls. 


The first step in my wedding planning days was asking my girlfriends to be my bridesmaid with these Bridesmaid Boxes.  I picked out Mint Dresses and ask them to wear nude heels.  I loved how delicate and pretty we all looked.


There are always wedding photos with groomsmen wearing fun socks.  I think it's a really cute detail if done right.  I found exactly 6 colors in these polka dot socks from Forever 21.  I think they went really well paired with the grey suits and brown dress shoes.  

Stay tuned for my next post on my wedding colors!

Photos by YL Photography

xo Reeni

2 comments:

  1. This is really a wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food and service at this place were spectacular. I was at an amazing event here recently. The event was outdoors along the water and against a beautiful sunset. As the party moved indoors, I was struck by the wedding venues decor.

    ReplyDelete